- BGSBLC FOR LEASEAd id : 82085 | Views : 10
- Price : Best offer
- Date listed : 2016-Oct-14
- Area | Zip : Taiwan | 5332
We are direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and MTN which are
specifically for lease, our bank instrument can be engage in PPP
Trading, Discounting, signature project(s) such as Aviation,
Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams,
Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. We do not have any
broker chain in our offer or get involved in chauffer driven offers.
We deliver with time and precision as sethforth in the agreement. Our
terms and Conditions are reasonable, below is our instrument
The procedure is very simple; the instrument will be reserved on euro
clear to be verified by your bank, after verification an arrangement
will be made for necessary bank documents and stock testing expenses,
the cost of the Bank Guarantee will be paid after the delivery of the
DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC) (Appendix A)
2. Total Face Value: Eur 5M MIN and Eur 10B MAX (Ten Billion USD).
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank London, Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank Frankfurt.
4. Age: One Year, One Month
5. Leasing Price: 6% of Face Value plus 2% commission fees to brokers.
6. Delivery: Bank to Bank swift.
7. Payment: MT-103 or MT760
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.
We are ready to close leasing with any interested client in few
banking days, if interested do not hesitate to contact me.
skype=roger.lansdowne1Contact poster by email
You are about to contact the poster. To avoid scammers please follow these common-sense rules:
1/ Deal locally with people you can meet in person.
2/ Never wire funds via Western union or any other wire service.
3/ Asia2100.com l Asia Pacific Free Online Classifieds is not involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, guarantee transactions, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification".
4/ Never give out financial information (bank account number, social security number, eBay/PayPal info, etc.)
5/ Avoid deals involving shipping or escrow services.